You’re automatically entered if you’ve already been vaccinated.
There’s a new initiative to get people vaccinated and it’s called Colorado Comeback Ca$h. The Colorado Lottery will conduct a random weekly drawing for a million dollar cash price to go to a vaccinated Colorado resident who is 18 and over for five weeks. The announcements will begin on June 4, June 11, June 18, June 25, and July 7, and the final day to get your vaccine to apply will be June 30th. And you only need 1 dose of the vaccine to be qualified.
In case you’re wondering how these winners are chosen, the drawings will be based on the vaccine records contained in the Colorado Immunization Information System (CIIS) at 11:59:59 PM Mountain Standard Time the Tuesday night before the drawing.
Colorado Comeback Cash is your shot to win $1 million every week just for getting the safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine. Here are the details!
— Governor Jared Polis (@GovofCO) May 25, 2021
There are a few eligibility requirements to win, so we want to lay them out as simply as possible.
You are eligible to win if you:
- are a living resident of the State of Colorado.
- are at least 18 years of age.
- are not an administrator of the Colorado Immunization Information System, a Colorado Lottery employee conducting the drawing, an auditor certifying the drawing, the Governor of the State of Colorado, the Lt. Governor of the State of Colorado or the Senior Director of the Colorado Lottery .
- received at least your first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine if receiving the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose if receiving the Johnson & Johnson vaccines and your information is contained in the Colorado Immunization Information System (CIIS).
- have not already won.
- have signed and submitted all required documentation and releases as part of the claims process by the required deadlines.